Whether you own a sailboat or a motor yacht, you have made a large investment which should be protected with insurance coverage that meets your specific needs.
We work with underwriters that are trained and dedicated exclusively to providing coverage for all types of vessels including larger than 26 feet and higher values. Our underwriters pride themselves in being knowledgeable about these types of vessels, the different navigational territories, and the specific needs of our customers.
Our team has a combined total of over 200 years of insurance experience. With that level of expertise and the backing of the industry's highest rated insurance companies we can find the best policy for your needs at a competitive price. It is important that you know what your yacht insurance policies cover when you are looking to protect your investment, and should accordingly know the answers to the following questions:
- Is your policy agreed value?
- How is depreciation calculated?
- Are your liability coverage needs met?
- Is the navigational territory correct for where you will be using your yacht?
- Are there any date restrictions?
- Are there requirements regarding the lay-up of your yacht?
- Who can operate the vessel?
- Is there towing/medical/adequate personal items/pollution coverage?
All of these are important questions that will dramatically impact how a potential loss is covered or not covered. Our staff are trained and prepared to address these important issues and provide you with a policy tailored to your needs.